I Cooked Christmas Dinner?!

Oooooh, yes! The rumours are true. It was me. I cooked Christmas Dinner.

As many of you may have realised I have been really into food (well, technically I always have been) and trying new recipes. But it was a whole other story when I offered to cook Christmas Dinner for my family.

It started on Christmas eve when I got into the zone by baking mince pies and a classic Yule Log




I used Nigella flour-less recipe

I then spent the last few hours of Christmas Eve time planning for the following day. Luckily for my I was only cooking for 4 very close family members so the pressure wasn't too overwhelming.

Turkey, homemade pigs in blankets, parsnips, carrot, roast potatoes and of course Brussel sprouts all timed perfectly with each other. 3 hours well spent in my opinion.


And well, I can safely say I am rather proud of my first Christmas Dinner.

And yes, I felt sickeningly full!

Merry late Christmas and a Happy New Year. :)

Francesca x


Comments

Popular Posts