Beauty and Jewellery Haul

Recently, my love for earrings and lipstick has flown out of control! Usually, this wouldn't be a problem, but seeing as it is now officially summer (she says. writing this as it rains) and everything I have bought is rather autumnal, I find myself asking, why? 
A bit of explaining before we get to it: For the last week I've had a German exchange come and stay , hence why I haven't posted very much recently. This also meant that I didn't want to drag her around shops with me while I tried on mountains of clothes. So instead, I've been buying earrings, nail polish and make-up. Not a lot, mind, but enough to satisfy my shopping deprivation for at least a week.


I actually have purchased more earrings, but I threw out the packaging and they don't look as nice un-packaged but you can find them here.



So, for lipsticks I bought the TopShop lipstick in Devotion. This is my first ever piece of TopShop make up and, boy, does it give a good first impression. Devotion is definitely a pinkish, nude, "your-lips-but-better" shade. Perfect if you're a bit more reserved and subtle with your lipstick choices.
Next, is a Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in 128, Starry-eyed. Now this is what I was talking about when I said autumnal. This is a dark rose, plumb colour but when worn correctly would look fine in the summer as it's rather pinkish.
Finally for lipsticks is the Barry M Matte Me Up lip crayon in 3, Dress-rehearsal. This is currently my most used lip product. Although it is matte, and beautifully matte at that, it really does not make your lips dry! The colour is, again, quite natural but with great colour pay off.


Now, those of you with multiple ear piercings will know the struggle to find, buy and wear earrings that all go together. I have three lobe piercings on each ear which means finding enough earrings that match is very difficult. Therefore, I'm constantly on the hunt for new earrings. Seeing as I also had a TopShop gift card from Christmas, I thought I'd take advantage of their new(ish) summer line. I've also been loving the front and back earrings recently.
The pearl/spike earrings (the spike goes to the front)
The black and gold earrings (black ball to the front)


For the other, mismatch product, they're mostly just stock ups. I've been needing a new mascara as my current one, benefit push up, has been drying up and getting clumpier and clumpier. Seeing as the Rimmel Day2Night mascara has always intrigued me, I thought I'd give it a whirl.
As part of a deal, I thought I'd also pick up the Rimmel Brow This Way eyebrow gel. I've always had problems with my eyebrow hairs sticking up in every other direction so this product has been perfect. I decided to go for clear just to try it out and see what I think, from a week of use, I may go back and pick up a coloured one.
Now, I'm pale, ghostly pale. So seeing as it is summer, I thought I'd try out the Bourjois Delice De Poudre bronzing powder, aka, the Chocolate bronzer. Now I can be pale and no one has to know.
Lastly, it's the cutest coloured nail polish I think I've ever seen. Barry M's Speedy nail polish in Road Rage. It's a mint, apple green colour that I just love. I haven't been able to try it out yet because of school but I will review it as soon as I can.

That's all, folks! If you'd like to see any reviews or make up looks using these product, let me know below. 
I've also loved talking to you guys in the comments so don't forget to get involved. It would also be really nice if any fellow bloggers would like to colab or guest post with me, I really want to become more interactive with you guys! So email, comment etc and let me know what you think.

Francesca x



Comments

Popular Posts