Things that make me happy...

Inspired by the amazing Carrie Hope Fletcher, I have decided to write a quick post for you all while I have the free time to inform you on some of the pointless things that make me extremely happy! Enjoy !:) ( and enjoy the fancy font )



1.  Brave(the movie)
2.Tea and biscuits at the end of the day
3. Autumn / Winter
4. Curly hair
5. Earrings
6. Macaroni and cheese
7. Catching someone smiling at you randomly ( not in a creepy way)
8. Having no homework
9. Candles
10. Decorating for Halloween, Christmas and New years
11. Flowers
12. Fresh bedding
13. Freshly washed hair
14. Sailing in Norfolk
15. Horse ridding
16. German, Science and Geography lessons
17. Having a new, on point outfit
18. Jammin' out on guitar
19. Cracking my wrist and knuckles (please don't hate me eek)
20. Sam Smith and Lana del Ray marathons
21. Netflix marathons
22. People playing with my hair
23. TUMBLR

What are some of your favourite things?

Comments

Popular Posts