Blogmas! - The Christmas Tag - Day 1

Christmas is fast approaching, followed by the New Year. So, to count down to Christmas I will be posting everyday till December 25th. For the 1st day of advent, here is the very appropriate Christmas Tag. Enjoy!
 

 1. What's your favourite Holiday Movie?

The Grinch! Definitely and I must say my Cindy Lou Who impression is on point.

2. What's your favourite Christmas song?

TOO HARD TO CHOOSE! But if I had to either Fairytale of New York by The Pogues or Baby, It's Cold Outside by Idina Menzel and Michael Buble. Lets face it, Michael Buble has the perfect Christmas voice.

3. Do you stay in your PJs or dress up on Christmas Day?

I tend to stay in my Pajamas till 12 and then go all out for when the family visits for Christmas dinner.

4. If you could buy one present for one peson only, who and what would it be?

Probably my Nana and it would be some amazing new painting equipment!

5. Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or morning?

I open one present which are new pajamas on Christmas Eve but the rest on Christmas day.

6. Have you ever built a Ginger bread house?

No, but I'm hoping to this year which you may see in a future post.

7. What's at the top of your Christmas wishlist?

Either, a GoPro for when I go Skiing, Sailing and on holiday, or my triple ear piercing.

8. Best gift you've ever received?

My guitar, I play it everyday and just couldn't live without it!

That's it! I really hope you managed to learn something about me from this.
Answer any of these questions in the comments and are you excited for Blogmas? Leave it below. Have an amazing day!
 Francesca Rose
 



Comments

Popular Posts