Favourite Trend|Shirts/Blouses - Blogmas Day 3

I'm so sorry for missing a post yesterday but I had English CA to prepare for and it ended up taking up my entire evening. But to day I have one of my favourite trends EVER to present to you.

 Smart shirts, despite the name, can be worn very casually. They also make it look like you have put a lot more effort into your outfit. They can be worn with skinny jeans for a more casual/day to day look or leggings. Or if you want to go all out for work or school, wear them with skirts and simply tuck them in. I'm also loving the shoulder cut out style recently, they give it a bit of an edge to a basic look. You can also but some beautiful necklaces to go with them. Here are some that are currently on my Christmas Wishlist:

Asos £70

Asos £36

Asos £36

Asos £28

Asos £36

Asos £28

New Look £19.99

H&M £14.99

Asos £32
<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12340049/?claim=upbj627qt7y">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Comments

Popular Posts