They're Real! | Review

A couple of weeks ago, I was given the Benefit They're Real mascara and eyeliner, I've been trying it out since and I thought I'd save you the trouble of buying it and possibly not liking it. So, here are my views on the They're Real products.

I'll start with my favourite! The They're Real mascara is my wonder-product!
 The product itself is a beautiful jet black, which I love. It doesn't flake at all so you don't end up with the panda eye look! Despite it's long staying power, it comes off easily with make up remover which is great and also quite a rare property to find in a mascara.


It separates and defines your lashes without applying too much and clumping together. However, like with most mascaras if you're planning on applying it to your lower lashes, you may want to do that first to prevent it from smudging onto your eyelid.


Unfortunately, my feelings on the eyeliner are not as positive. The formula for the gel liner, however, it great. Again, it's a jet black which I love and dries quickly so it won't smudge. However, it can be a little difficult to remove so be prepared!
One of my main problems with the product is its design. The applicator causes the product to come out unevenly and difficult to know where it's going to draw. Despite the curve that supposedly pushes your eyelashes out of the way so you can get to your lash line, it can still be difficult and unpredictable.

Please remember, these are my opinions from personal experience and could be completely different from yours.
Have a beautiful day!
P.s. I NOW HAVE INSTAGRAM - @francxsca.rosx

Comments

Popular Posts