Outfit of the Day - Relaxed Weekend

This post is very spontaneous as I realized how long it had been since I've posted; hence the awkward "Modelling" and bad photography. Bearing in mind I took these in the cold, British, January morning, without my glasses/contacts and only using a 3 inch screen on my camera. (Some of the clothes are also a little too big.)
But all disclaimers aside, I hope this can give you a bit of inspiration to find a autumnal outfit for those lazy weekends.
I received many of the items featured in this post in the January sales of for Christmas. However, I have scoured the internet for similar items for your benefit :)!

New Look - £12.99
 Tartan has been really in the past few months, so I thought it would be great to interpret it into my outfit.

New Look - £12.99
 I paired it with a grey, long sleeved crop top to bring out the grey in the skirt.
No longer available - Similar item
 To keep me warm and just to add another layer, I wore a simple, grey cardigan.

Accessorize - £10.00
 To add some jewelry, I added a simple gold triangle necklace.

No Longer available - Similar item

For shoes I added so plain black Chelsea Boots, these are really comfy and warm but can also be worn with warm socks as well as tights.



Comments

Unknown said…
Your blog design is just gorgeous, and that's a lovely outfit!
Love the skirt

Meme xx

http://thedayinthelifeofmexoxo.blogspot.co.uk/ (Hope to see you around and about my blog <3)

Popular Posts