Francesca's Fitness: The Beginning...




Being a 15 year old girl, trust me when I say I know what it's like to look in the mirror and not like what you see. Since the 4th of January I have been on a mission to change my body and I'd say it has been pretty successful. I've gone from 148lbs to 120lbs in 100 days and have learned so much about diet and fitness and developed a real interest in it. So I've decided to help other people who are in the same position I was by starting this new series. In Francesca's Fitness I will be sharing with you updates about my personal progress, recipes, workouts and little tips, tricks and challenges with you.

Challenge it.  #Fitness #Inspiration #motivation #Fit #Workout #Health
For the first post in this series I'm going to be telling you about my story, what I've done in the past, what I did this time and where I am now. So, over Christmas like a lot of people I gained a fair bit of weight and over the last year I also gained. To the end of December 2014 and the beginning of January this year I was extremely down, had no motivation to do anything and had extremely low self esteem. On the 4th of January I decided I'd had enough and completely cut out junk food. I remember writing in my Journal that night about how proud I was of myself.

Just completing the first day motivated me so much that I kept on going for about one month and then decided to aim for 100 days with no junk food. As I write this (11/04) I have only 3 days left and probably will have finished by the time you read this.

Throughout this 100 day challenge I also started exercising regularly, then to everyday but I have now decreased to 5-6 days per week. This was definitely the most difficult part of my journey, motivation came and went as well as the struggle with time management and energy was extremely low because of my diet. However, at the very beginning of my weight loss journey I vowed to myself that I would lose the weight safely and to not starve myself. I mainly just ate healthier with a lot more fruit, vegetables and less processed foods.

And now? Well, I have reached my goal weight and I am currently trying to maintain this weight and keep up with my healthy lifestyle. I'm also trying to improve my fitness and gain muscle. I have signed up to a 5K Race for Life (a Cancer Research charity race) in May and a Blacklight run in October. Signing up for these really encourages me to keep my fitness levels high.

And that's it for my first post in Francesca's Fitness! I hope maybe this has encouraged you to stay updated with the series and lookout for future post.














Comments

Popular Posts