FOTD: Summer Colours

I have now official started my summer holiday, which hopefully means better blog posts for you and for me, I get to wear the make-up, nails polish and clothes I want! One of my favourite ways to spice up my make up is to add a bit of colour either on my lips or my eyes. Today I decided to add a bit of coloured eyeliner just under my eye and joined to it to my usual cat-eye wing.


I chose to use blue eye liner for this look as it went with my outfit (yes, I'm one of those people). But what I love about this look is you can chose the colours to bring out your eyes. As you can see, I have green/brown eyes, so I could also use a beautiful lilac liner to bring out my eyes.


Because the eyes are a bit bolder, I played it down a bit and just used a subtle pink lip gloss on my lips.

Hopefully this has given you a bit of inspiration for the Summer. Just think about it, it may seem out of your comfort zone but you don't have to go out in it and at the end of the day you can always remove it.

Products used:
Eyebrows - Sleek eyeshadow and Rimmel Gel
Eye Shadow - L'Oreal Palette
Eye Liner - Maybelline and Barry M
Mascara - Rimmel
Concealer - Collection
Lips - Tanya Burr
Bronzer - Bourjois

Francesca x

Comments

Popular Posts