Summer reading list

Those of you who read my Summer Bucket list post will know that one thing on my bucket list is to complete my personal summer reading list. There was just one problem, I hadn't created one. So, here is my newly formed reading list for Summer 2015.

Okay, I know this isn't technically a reading book, but I can just imagine myself colouring this book in, outside, early in the morning. I have visions, you see? (no pun intended)



This is more for a good laugh, but you never know, I could become a whole different person!


Simply because I loved The Fault in Our Stars and I'd like to read the book before watching the film.

7. Fangirl - Rainbow Rowell
My friend recommended this for me a couple weeks ago, so why not?

 I made it my New Years Resolution to read all of the Harry Potter books and I only have the last 3 left. Lets forget that they're all about 600 pages long shall we...

Now, I know it may seem slightly unrealistic to be able to read all of these books in just three month, well it is for me anyway! But, I would definately like to read all of these eventually. Whilst browsing Amazon for these photos and links, I came across many other books that caught my interest, so tell me if you'd like to see another Reading List after the Summer.

What are you reading right now?
Francesca x

Comments

Popular Posts