OOTD : Grey and Denim AGAIN!?

I know, I know. I realise my last and only outfit blog post was a grey piece with denim, but this one's different I swear! As it is the summer holidays and I have minimal plans, almost everyday has been a relaxing day. Therefore, all of my outfits have been comfortable and perfect for a day in the sun. Shorts, tops, dresses and playsuits have been a must.


I've been wanting to buy a plain grey crop top ( I found this one in H&M) for a while now but never got round to it. I find they can be worn in the warmer and cooler months if paired with the right pieces. 
These shorts have been a favourite of mine for a while. The ASOS mom shorts are high waisted and fit well without being too tight. I prefer the look of these as they aren't close to my thighs but still flatter my shape.

Sorry for the blurriness!
This shoes were an absolute find! While strolling through Sainsburys they caught my eye and they were in the sale section! Fortunate for me as they are exactly what I've been looking for but unfortunate for you as they are now unavailable.


For jewellery I kept it pretty basic. These rings came in a pack from Accessorize and I absolutely love them, they also actually stay on my fingers and don't fall off like many others do!

I hope you enjoyed this Outfit of the Day, don't forget to check out my last post which was #TheSelfLoveChallenge13. 

What are your plans for the summer?

Francesca

Comments

Popular Posts