Journey Essentials

If you have a good memory, you may remember I did a similar post to this a couple weeks ago which was more beauty based, which you can read here. This post, however, is more about what I take with me for the car/plane journey when I'm going on holiday. 


In this case, it was a car journey to see my grandparents so I didn't need any travel guide or translation book, but if you are going abroad I'd definitely recommend bringing them.


The first things on my packing list is the current book I'm reading, which this time is Harry Potter but that's a bit heavy to bring so I'm settling for Me and Earl and the Dying Girl by Jesse Andrews. To read that I kinda need my glasses. These are my brand new Lozza Vintage specs which I LOVE! I also find it help full to bring a notebook and pen incase I have any sudden sparks of creativity (or I just want to play hangman with my brother).



These are my slightly more beauty and hygiene items I like to bring. Hand cream because I have a slight addiction. The lipstick I'm wearing that day with a mirror so when I arrive I look half alive and mints so I don't have dragon breathe when I greet my family.


Finally, my Phone is always essentials for e-mails, texts and communicating with my family. Earphones are always a good idea if you don't have control of the radio. I also like to bring a little bit of cash to buy a drink at the service station (and maybe a cheeky chocolate bar)


But Francesca, what are you going to carry all of that in? Well reader, this black bag is actually Mary Poppins'. Although it doesn't look too big, it's like the Tardis and can hold all of this and I'm sure much, much more. I received this on my birthday as a gift from my parents and I love it! It goes with all sorts of outfits and is the perfect  size.

That's all I'll be bringing in the car with me on my holiday. Have you been on holidays this summer? Where did you go and what did you bring?

Francesca Rose x

Comments

Popular Posts