Stationery Wishlist

Please don't hate me for talking about back to school! I don't like talking about it either. However, stationery is another story, the preparation for school os always the best, it's rest of the year we dislike. Here are the stationery items of my current dreams and I hope they inspire or help you in some way. 
p.s. Prepare for the overuse of the words 'cute', 'useful' and 'pretty' etc.
 These pencils from H&M are so much cuter then regular pencils. The pastel colours and little phrases look much nicer on my desk or in my pencil case.


Any other Sprinklerinos will recognise this beauty. Even though my school already provides planners, I still love the design and idea behind this book from Louise!
 I always end up having pile or worksheets and papers in the bottom of my school bag or shoved in books, so I try to organise them in folders such as this expandable folder from Emma Bridgewater.


 You know what I love? LISTS. To-do lists rule my life and the floral design on this list pad makes it even better.
A new year, a new pencil case. I love this autumnal coloured case from H&M, the simplicity really appeals to me.

Sticky notes are always a must, but this year I thought I'd spice it up a bit and get the floral sticky notes for Paperchase.

 I've recently been re-doing my room and this folder fits in perfectly with my new colour theme for my desk. They always com in useful for school projects, so you might as well make it co-ordinate with your room, right?
 I use my current pinboard so much already, I need another one. They come on so useful for pinning up letters and reminders, I'd be lost without it.

To go with the pinboard I thought I'd have a change from the normal, boring gold pins and... well... it goes with my room, okay?






If you didn't know already, I like my stationery to match. Everything on my desk is minimalistic so this lamp and pen pot would go perfectly.

Are you looking forward to back to school? Or is that a dumb question?

Francesca x

Comments

Popular Posts