Heydon's Vintage Lovers Fair

In Heydon Village, Norfolk, there is an annual Vintage Lover Fair. Where locals and local business sell all things vintage, from cameras to books to dresses to odd bits and bobs. All items are genuine from the 30's-70's and are, of course, a vintage lovers dream! 

This years Fair was Sunday 2nd of August and my dad, mum and I decided to go and take look. I thought I'd share a couple of photos with you from this amazing day out.




Tea and scones as part of a proper British tradition!



Not very many of you will know this, but I'm really into dress making, especially vintage clothing so seeing these made my day! It's a shame they were so unusable.






As you may have guessed I love all things vintage; the fashion, community and lifestyle. So this fair was my idea of a dream! If you get the chance to visit one, I'd definitely recommend it!

How's/was your summer?
Francesca x 
p.s. I've been away the past week without internet, so I couldn't reply to comments, sorry! But I'm back and can't wait to talk to you all again!

Comments

Popular Posts