The Versatile Blogger Award

A couple of days ago I was nominated by Amanda from The Amanda Way for the Versatile Blogger Award. I never tend to go for tag-style posts, but when you're nominated, you're nominated, right?

So, what are the five steps?

1. Thank and link those who tagged you: THANK YOU AMANDA!

2. Your nominations:

Milly from A Beautyful Blog
Katie from Katie Lou

3. 7 interesting facts or things to know about you:

When I was younger I was picked on for having glasses and curly hair so I wore contact lenses and straightened my hair everyday for 3 years. Now, however, I never straighten my hair and only wear contacts for special occasions.

I love to cook and bake but I could never cook for people other than my family because the pressure is too much.

My birthday is April 17th (don't worry, you don't have to get me anything)

My parents are both teachers at my high school. My mum is the Head of Languages and my dad is the Head of Maths.

I'm a complete control freak so I'm always prepare meals and days out for family and friends.

I love school and learning but I can't wait to take a gap year so I have more time to do what I love.

I'll hopefully start a YouTube channel eventually but I want to build my confidence first.

Thank you for reading this post. I also realised many of you have received GCSE or A Level results this week and I realllly hope you got what you wanted. Good luck and well done!

Francesca x

Comments

Popular Posts