Current Favourites

Today, my beautiful readers, I have a current favourites post for you! As the name suggests, these are the products I've loved using for the past couple of weeks. I'm combining my beauty and book favourites but I'm hoping to write a non-beauty favourite post soon, so let me know if that would interest you in the comments.





For my first favourite I have the Argon oil of Morocco. I've been using this product since April and have hardly made a dent in it, so to speak. I apply a penny size amount to the ends of my hair after washing it, almost as a leave in conditioner. From the first few uses I could already see and feel a difference in my hair. Having naturally very curly and fizz-prone hair, conditioning my hair is very important. I've been using this product as a replacement conditioner and have noticed more bounce in my curls and frizzy days are now very rare. Perfect for summer!


Next is something some of you may have seen in my recent haul, the Day2Night mascara from Rimmel. Something that I think really shows how amazing this product is, is that I have had so many complements and comments on how long my eyelashes look since I started using this product. I tend to use the volume brush most often, so I can't imagine the compliments if I used the lengthening side!


One popular favourite part of summer is getting a tan. But for some of us, that isn't quite achievable. So, my next favourite is the "Chocolate" bronzer from Bourjois. It adds a subtle, natural bronze touch to even the palest of skin tones, so I'd definitely recommend!


For my last beauty favourite, I have the Barry M Matte Me Up lip crayon in Dress Rehearsal. This product is matte yet not drying and has a beautiful colour pay-off. And for £4.99, the quality for money is amazing!  It doesn't go blotchy, like I find some matte lip products to be, and stays on all day!
(Unfortunately, the pictures of this product didn't turn out to well, but you can see some in another post here)

My read of the moment has got to be Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell! This is such a light and easy read, so if you're looking to get into reading I'd definitely recommend this one to start off with. The characters are so relate-able, especially if you're a young adult/teenager. 


To finish this post I have something a bit different. Adult colouring books have been really popular recently as it can be so relaxing to do something you did as a child. Expressing yourself by colouring in all the flowers and animals in whatever colours you like can be so therapeutic. I tend to stick to traditional colours but I definitely want to experiment and break the rules by using odd and bright colours soon.

I hope this has helped you in some way, or maybe you've just seen a new product that appeals to you. I've recently created a Instagram and Twitter account that you can go and follow to keep up to date with posts and my life if you'd like to.
Toodle-pip!
Francesca x

Comments

Popular Posts