OOTD: Day in London

 Last Wednesday, my school organized a trip to see Wicked in a Theater in London. Firstly, can I just say how utterly amazing the performance was and the actresses voices were amazing! I'd definately recommend going to see it if you can.
Anyway, seeing as summer is here I thought I'd share with you one of my go to outfits perfect for typical British summer weather , when it's somewhat sunny but maybe a little bit cooler.



What I'm wearing:
Dress - Topshop
Jacket - Levis
Bag(not photographed) - Asos
Shoes(not photographed) - Similar
Earrings (first)- Topshop
Earrings (third) - Accessorize

This outfit was perfect for the day, I didn't feel over or under dressed. We actually ended up running two miles to the theater because of the traffic and I felt fine!
How was your week?

Francesca x

Comments

Popular Posts